Welcome to the English Setter Association Website
This is the national breed club for the English Setter in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1951 and has around 700 members worldwide. The English Setter Association aims to support those who own the breed as companions as well as those who wish to show their dogs. These pages will provide information on all aspects of owning an English Setter as well as all activities of the Association.
Welcome to the new responsive website. We do hope that you be able to navigate easily with changes made to the site but do apologise in advance should you encounter any problems. It is advisable to use the latest version of your web browser, updates are available and will ensure that your viewing experience is enhanced. The website has been redesigned for all types of media device with all sized screens.
If the information you require is unavailable or if you have any suggestions regarding editorial you wish to see included on this site, please use the 'Contact Us' link on menu.
- LATEST NEWS:-
- Manchester Ch Show results, click Show results
- To view Mrs Wilma Reid's 29/06/19 Windsor Championship Show see Notice Board, Windsor 2019 Ch Sh
- English Setter Breed Club's Breed Appreciation Day (BAD), for more information see Education,Breed Appreciation Day 21/30/20
- Kennel Club press release regarding Vulnerable British and Irish Breeds see Notice Board, Vulnerable British and Irish Breeds VNB
- 2020 Judging Lists and Criteria now available, see Judging Info, Judging Criteria Or Judging Lists
- NESS Open Show details, see Notice Board, NESS Open Show
- English Setter Registrations for 2019, see Notice Board
- The ESA are in the process of introducing English Setter Association Welfare (ESAW), see ESAW
- Judging Update; Main Recommendations of JCF review group on 12th November 2019, see Judging Info
- 2020 Show Diary now available click here 2020 Show Diary
- New October 2019 judging lists available, see Judging Info, Judging lists
- ESA Funday 21/09 photo's now available, listed under Family Page dropdown see Funday 19
- All Judging & Education Information, Kennel Club JCF updates are now in one section on website click Judging Info
- Important news. The Kennel Club's Breed Health and Conservation Plan for English Setters, see Health Page
- Puppies now available, listed on Puppy Register, See About Breed - Puppy Register
- Website now shows ESA's Privacy Notice, see About Club - ESA GDPG Statement
- Nina Green book, for details see About Breed - Books
- Limited edition Bournehouse Prints by Stuart Mallard for sale, see Notice Board
The English Setter Association Members Group is on Facebook. Members can join by clicking the 'Find us on Facebook' link below:
Login and search 'The English Setter Association Members Group' or
If you are not a member of the ESA and wish to join, click this link to apply for membership.
Benefits from joining include a quality Yearbook, Newsletter,
Facebook group membership plus reduced entry fee's at all ESA show's.