Welcome to the English Setter Association Website
This is the national breed club for the English Setter in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1951 and has around 700 members worldwide. The English Setter Association aims to support those who own the breed as companions as well as those who wish to show their dogs. These pages will provide information on all aspects of owning an English Setter as well as all activities of the Association.
Welcome to the new responsive website. We do hope that you be able to navigate easily with changes made to the site but do apologise in advance should you encounter any problems. It is advisable to use the latest version of your web browser, updates are available and will ensure that your viewing experience is enhanced. The website has been redesigned for all types of media device with all sized screens.
If the information you require is unavailable or if you have any suggestions regarding editorial you wish to see included on this site, please use the 'Contact Us' link on menu.
- LATEST NEWS:-
- New, click yellow links shown on revolving banner to go directly to page required
- Members Page is now updated to Yearbook copies 2019, click Members
- SKC Ch Show results, click Show Results 2019
- ESA Ch Sh results, including critiques, photo's and parade of Champions, click Show Results 2019
- Make a note in your diary for the ESA Fun Day 2019, see Notice Board
- Website now shows ESA's Privacy Notice, see About Club - ESA GDPG Statement
- New 2019 Judging Lists, click Judging List
- ESA Championship Show 2019 details now available, click Notice Board
- Ness Open Show 2019, for details click Notice Board
- The 2019 Show Diary is now available with venue's, click Show Diary
- Important BEC Letter to C & B List Judges, see Notice Board
- Puppies available, now listed on Puppy Register, See About Breed - Puppy Register
- Important information regarding the Judges Competency Framework is available, see Notice Board
- New Nina Green book, for details see About Breed - Books
- New limited edition Bournehouse Prints by Stuart Mallard for sale, see Notice Board
The English Setter Association Members Group is on Facebook. Members can join by clicking the 'Find us on Facebook' link below:
Login and search 'The English Setter Association Members Group' or
If you are not a member of the ESA and wish to join, click this link to apply for membership.
Benefits from joining include a quality Yearbook, Newsletter,
Facebook group membership plus reduced entry fee's at all ESA show's.