As one of it's services to the Membership, the ESA publish a Yearbook. This is a quality paperback publication which contains a full record of the year's events:
Details of all Championship Shows with names of judges, CC and Reserve CC winners
Details of owners, breeders, and sire/dam of CC and Reserve CC winners
Results of the Stud Dog and Brood Bitch competitions
Full list of Members
Rules of the ESA
Code of Ethics
Advertisements from many kennels including photographs
Every member's home receives a free copy of the Yearbook and is usually distributed in late April along with the Spring Newsletter. Members attending the ESA Championship Show can collect these booklets at this event. However members not attending this event will receive the booklets by post in the following weeks.
All members are invited to record the achievements of their dogs, at only £60 per full colour page. Additionally these details will also be included free of charge in a special section of the ESA website if received and paid before December 14th 2020. To take full advantage of this special offer remember to get your photographs taken earlier during the year Click to see payment information
Your Yearbook details can be posted to the editor, see address below, sent by email attachment or on a disk/flash drive. Copy can only be accepted when provided with payment by either cheque or online banking using details below.
Make payable to : The English Setter Association
Sort Code : 30-97-13
Account Number : 01057084
Marking the payment – (your postcode) Yearbook payment.
A list of advertisers will appear on Kate's website www.caspellwynd.com so that you can see that your advert has been received.
If you want any part of your advertisement returned, please enclose SAE. The Postal closing date for Yearbook copy is by 31st December 2020.
To support the artwork appearing in the Yearbook, please read the following guidelines:-
- The printers accept clear photographs along with written text, “print ready” in PDF format, or photographic jpegs along with text.
- Any specific instructions will be followed, otherwise the printers produce the pages using their expertise.
- To ensure artwork prints clearly, it should be supplied at a resolution of at least 300dpi. Anything less than this will result in blurry reproduction.
- Printers use Apple Mac reproduction rather than PC. Background colours can be suggested as a guide which the printers will match as near as possible.
- A specific font does not always translate from PC to Mac so again the printers may have to use an alternative, but similar style.
- If the advertisement is being professionally produced, the bleed requirements are 3mm all round
If you have any questions about your page, please contact the editor :
2 Sarazen Court
Telephone : 01506 444842
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org